Returning for it’s 37th year, the Ozarks Black Gold Walnut Festival will be held October 1, 2022, on the square in Alton, MO.
Friday, September 30, 2022:
- Run The Town For The Gold 5k walk/run: Registration begins at 5:30pm with the race starting at 6:15pm. For details contact Diana Clary: (417) 270-1536
- Classic Car Cruise In: Begins at 5:30pm on the square. For details contact Tom Clary: (417) 331-4205
- Bounce house & inflatables: For the younger crowd there will be a bounce house and inflatables starting at 5:30pm.
- Live music: starting at 7:30pm will be live music from Alton’s very own Redline Band.
Saturday, October 1, 2022:
- 9am: Opening ceremony, performed by local Boy Scouts troop
- 9:15am: Announcements for the day
- 9:30am: Pumpkin carving contest
- 9:30-10am: Alton Elementary Choir
- 10-10:30am: Alton Jr. & Sr. High School Choir & Drama Club
- 11am: Quilt show
- 11am-12pm: Eli & T-Bone, sponsored by Young’s Produce
- 12:30-1pm: Announcements and awarding of contest winners
- 1-2pm: Redline Band, sponsored by Alton Bank
- 2-3pm: On the Outside, sponsored by United Cozort Reality Inc. & Insane Gainz
Sound & Production by 11 Point Productions
Sponsored by Harps
For more information and/or to reserve a booth contact the Alton Chamber of Commerce.